was delightful. Cavanator, Sistah #1 and I all went out last night. There was beer,music, dancing, and other activities. It was the most fun I've had in a while and it restored my confidence which to be perfectly honest, I've been lacking lately.
I FINALLY read Tina Fey's "Bossypants" last week. Loved it! The best part (don't worry I'm not ruining anything) was when she took a picture of herself all glammed up and compared it to another picture of herself when she looks like her normal self. I know I say it a lot but she and I really are so much alike. Because lately I've been thinking, what do you do when you want to show the world this person:
but in reality you feel a lot more like this person:
how do you merge the two??? food for thought.
Wednesday, June 8, 2011
in no particular order...
- people telling me how slammin my new haircut is (hint, it's a-freaking-dorable
- fourth of july weekend in seaside with mah ladies!!! we're gonna *trash it up big time.
- meeting meg cabot my favorite author in the whole entire world.
- MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!
- MY BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!!!!!!!! (the two are completely different things)
- the trampoline that will soon be entering my life, thus proving moving to the Great North was the best thing I could've done.
- the family trip to disney world in august!
- the Tri (now 5) Wizard tourney!
Wednesday, June 1, 2011
And I'm celebrating by writing a new post...lamer. Actually GREAT NEWS I just sent off my first 6 pages to jonpaiz!!!!! I hope he loves it, but he probably won't. It's going to be too long. That's what he'll have a problem with but WHATEVAH! I'm just so excited to be writing for realsies again!!!!