Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Impatient: a flower AND an emotion. Is it an emotion actually? I don't know...

Before the four of you read any further you need to stop, and download Avril Lavigne's new single "What the Hell" because it's a ton of fun and I've decided that it's my new anthem and should be yours too. Ok, now that we've gotten that out of the way it's time to talk about my latest issue. As you may or may not know I have recently found my calling. I have decided that I should become a Disney Wedding Planner. Yes, they exist. I made this decision after watching David Tutera's Disney Dream Wedding special. Once I stopped crying (it was just too moving, really) it became clear to me that this profession is for me. However I have no idea how to make it happen. This is where you guys come in. HOW DO I MAKE THIS HAPPEN???? Step one is to become an actual wedding planner, or at least start working with one. Here's the thing: I am incredibly impatient. Seriously. I've been exercising on a very regular basis but only for the past two weeks. Even though it's only been a couple weeks I am getting impatient trying to see results. And yes it's really supposed to be all about the way I feel, but I feel great! I really do. I'm sleeping better, my skin looks great (though that may be due to my AMAZING facial cleanser. I have very temperamental skin so I have to spend a bundle on face wash but the result is worth it.), and I've been making pretty good eating decisions. Right now I'm focusing on cutting down my portions and adding more veggies into my diet. I'm being very good SO WHERE ARE MY RESULTS??????????????????????? As you can see I'm a tad bit frustrated. I'm really hoping to see some results (and by that I mean just a couple pounds, or maybe my clothes fitting me a little better. I'm not expecting miracles here) soon because I feel like once I can see physical results, I will probably be more motivated. It's hard not to get discouraged but I'm hanging in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment