Sunday, May 22, 2011

PROM!

I did not get to see PROM the movie because SOMEBODY wouldn't let me see it without her even though I no longer live under the same roof as she does. However, I did get to see that little noodle #9 of to her senior prom this weekend. She looked so pretty!!!!!!!! I cannot lie, I definitely got a bit misty eyed! It was like she was a grownup or something. I mean she's not. Because that would mean that I am and hey, I think we all know what's really going on with that. I've decided I'm definitely taking a class in the fall. Maybe two. I'm not sure. I still have to figure that all out but the point is I'm doing it. I need to finish school and be a functioning member of society. And I need to be happy and all that blah blah blah. It's ok. Everything's going to be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment