Wednesday, May 11, 2011

SUMMER CHOP!

Guys, I've been doing a lot of serious thinking and I have come to the decision that I am going to give my hair a summer chop. Well, actually I'm going to pay someone to give my hair a summer chop. Because I can't cut my own hair. Well, I can cut my own bangs but not the rest of my hair. Alright well I did it once or twice and it turned out ok but those were just trims, and not a whole new style. Anyway, I'm bringing this to your attention because I need ideas. I'd like something fun, flirty, and thriving. Just kidding, I'm not Jennifer Garner and this isn't an awesome romcom that spoiler alert ends up with me getting hitched to scruffy and lovable Mark Ruffalo. But seriously, I'm going short. Not peter pan pixie dust short, but like chin length. So send me your ideas people! Or not. It's whatevs really.

No comments:

Post a Comment