Wednesday, May 4, 2011

soooooooooooo sore

Well, I'm not so much sore as I am exhausted. My legs have pretty much given up on me this evening. I would too if I were a pair of legs that was forced to perform for two hours of Zumba. It's all good though. They need to get used to it because I am seriously contemplating becoming a Zumba instructor. Because I love it. And I'm awesome at it. And now boys and girls it is time for me to retire up to the bedroom and finish reading my book. It is called "Hot Six" and it is the sixth book (shocking, I know) in a fantastic series about a kickass, Jersey girl bounty hunter. Every girl should read this series. The books are hilarious and really quick reads too. There are ten in all, and I've read 4, 5, and 6, in the last 48 hours. Who's awesome? I'm awesome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment