Tuesday, May 31, 2011

saturday

Saturday night was the most ridiculous night I have had in the Great North. Red was here (YAY!!) and we were planning on meeting a few of my coworkers at this place called Teddy's. Now, not being from around here I had no idea that Teddy's should really be named "Place where old people go to escape their great grandchildren." That's how old these people were. The ones who were old enough to be my dad were waaay too young to be at this place. There were way too many sequins covering bra-less boobs for this age group. So Red and I left. And good thing we did because when we got to this other bar, we found one cute guy (and his cute but terribly obnoxious wingman) and left with some digits. Overall I'd say the night ended up in a much better place than where it started.

No comments:

Post a Comment