Tuesday, May 24, 2011

things got steamy

....in the steam room. After spin tonight I went into the steam room at my gym and let me tell you it was a strange experience. First of all, discovering this magical place has been the best thing to happen to me all week. "But Nicolette," you're all saying, "it's only Tuesday. You still have plenty of time to make this week turn into an outrageous suckfest!" And while you make a good point I will have to counteract your point by telling you to SUCK IT.
Seriously though, once I got over the complete (but now seemingly stupid) shock of a girl gettin' totes nekkid right in front of me, I was able to relax, shut my eyes, and feel my pores fly open to let the nasties out. It is most definitely becoming a staple in my routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment